Last year, in my previous blog, I shared the story of 2 Wolves (Click Here to see the blog). The 1st wolf is Fearful, envious, and revengeful. The 2nd wolf is Compassion, Love, Truth, and Peaceful. These 2 wolves were fighting in my heart. When I heard this story, I saw that these 2 wolves are at war with each other. So, in any war, there is a winner & loser. Hence, I thought the fearful, envious, revengeful wolf is the bad wolf that I need to get rid of or put down.
In my reading of the Masterkey System book, it talks about the 2 minds (ie. conscious mind & subconscious mind). In my reading, I start to see power & the uniqueness of the conscious mind & subconscious mind). Just as my initial view of the 2 wolves (ie. bad vs good), I start to see that these 2 minds are in a cooperative dance with each other. Therefore, there is no such thing as 2 minds. There is only ONE MIND which has 2 parts (ie. conscious & subconscious minds)
Here are some powerful & beautiful details of each of your minds.
- Is the logical mind
- It has the power of reasoning whether inductive, deductive, analytical or syllogistic
- It is has responsibility of choice.
- It is the watchman at the gate of the subconscious mind.
- The conscious mind can need to be vigilant protect the subconscious.
- The conscious mind ought to be on duty during every waking hour.
- Mind all the createivity & intuition.
- It is the mind the create the Beethovan, and arts.
- It regualar your body, perfectllly, memories, facts, control our heartbeat, blood circulation, our physical groth. It runs without stoping, even when you may want it to stop.
- Able to manage everything in perfect harmony
- Its dependable
- Processes are rapid. (ie. fast thinking)
- It never sleeps & never rests.
- Subconscious mind is the seat of Habit.
- The subconscious mind cannot argue controversially.
- It is the storehouse of memory.
- Unhampered by time or space.
With this understanding, I don need to think or force myself to operate in 2 different modes. There is only one mode of operation. Hence, exercising the mind is not complicated and doesn’t need to drive you crazy (like a Ping-Pong Ball).
Our difficulties are largely due to confused ideas and ignorance of our true interests.”by Charles Hannel
Love yourself. Embrace both your wonder minds!